Friday, March 16, 2007

Who am I ??


For the record... Rasta doesn't get it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I am his worst nightmare. A dark shadow of an internet guru, invisible to all. I have attached myself to his world and watch every move he makes. I am not anyone on the inside circle, but I do talk with many of them. I go to every republican event I can. I don't talk much, I just listen. Sometimes people are talking to me, sometimes I accidentally overhear things. I know people who are part of the Internet, literately plugged in at all levels.

Rasta, you are being watched, even when you post from the library. If you are getting scared Rasta, you should be!!! Maybe you should consider moving out of your parents basement and get a life yourself. Your exposure is eminent, it will happen at the right time and at the right place. All who are associated with you will fall and the darkness that has engulfed our great party will be lifted.

CMR

*Note: the term HE and HIS and HIM does not imply that Rasta is a male. It is used at the writers discretion.

1 comment:

Honest Abe said...

Rastatwit hasn't been right yet.