Thursday, March 8, 2007

Is Rasta starting to feel the heat??

MySpace Graphics

Quick update on the HUNT for RASTA. Again I want to thank all of you for giving me your input on the RASTA HUNT. I have received over 100 emails with leads and info from you the public. We will find this person and we will bring him/her to justice. As you may have seen, Mr. J. Right has been hard at work using all legal channels to expose him. Mr. Right. has received some criticism by some party leadership for his actions (I heard some ramblings at Freeholder Burry's fund raiser last week) I guess they don't get it or they know who Rasta is and are afraid that his/her exposure will cause them harm.

I am still in the process of collecting information. I have managed to eliminate many suspects from the list. I have boiled it down to 5 names. I feel strongly, once this individual is exposed, it will allow the party to begin to heal and hopefully the darkest hours of this year are over.

3 comments:

Teddy Roosevelt said...

Wow if this Rasta guy is really a republican that will really blow things up. The most virulent Blooger out there a tool of the same people who complain about Bloggers.
Go get'em Tommy D. I can not wait to see who it is.
Kind of like Christmas eve when you are 6 years old.

Barry Goldwater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Honest Abe said...

Dave Hiers is hedging his bets. He's running for reelection to the Ocean Township Committee this May.