Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Why Blog??

  • To save the things I love.

    • Monmouth County Republican Party.

    • Monmouth County.
  • To make a difference.

    • I was inspired by our party last year, we picked 2 Freeholders , a Surrogate and a Chairmen though a process of pure American democracy.

    • To counter the autonomous bloggers that choose to attack my party and my elected officials.

  • To find the TRUTH.

    • Bloggers will be uncovered though my large network of informers.

    • Facts will be disclosed through my operatives from all around the "Great County of MoNmouth"

    • I will not post rumors, only the facts. I will always require 3 independent sources before I call something a fact.

    • Republicans that attack other Republicans will be exposed for who they are.

EVILDOERS BEWARE!!! You are not safe.

No comments: