Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What a week!!

Now you might think, this Concerned Monmouth Republican was salting roads for the county or maybe I was busy fixing the power lines for JCP&L. NOP wrong again... I was at the airport... on a runway... waiting ... I had allot of time to think (12 hrs or so to be exact). Also to play with my camera, here is a picture of me while I was board on board. [My uncle was a famous comedian (I hope you see the resemblance...) ] Was I headed to a warm tropical destination... nop... just a quick business trip to the Midwest (Brrrr). By the time I got there the 1 day trip ended up being 4 days wasted... oh well... that the way the ice freezes.

I have been working hard at the investigation into Mr. Rasta. Many have emailed me information, (thank you and please keep it coming) I had a chance during my 12 hr wait to draw some lines and create some ERDs (Entity Relationship Diagrams). The more I dig the more concerned I become. I was hoping the initial claims about relationships between the chairman the director and this blogger would weaken. Instead the links are getting stronger.

One thing that really stands out is that our chairman has been completely quite on the Rasta blogger. Our chairman is constantly attacking the bloggers that post meaningful commentary and opinion about our organization. These bloggers do criticize, but they don't attack his person or any person. Would it not have been strong for our chairman to stand against these attacks? Stand up for fellow republicans?? NO!! The chairman had to wait for a Democrat to call him. Then he then kindly asked Rasta to go home to spend more time with his family. WOW. Thanks allot Mr. chairman for standing up for the team. To make it even worse, who is the only person willing to take a stand and defend Freeholder Little?? Non other that a Democrat from Middletown.

Speculation(NOT FACT YET):
Some information I have collected suggests that Rasta has an inside track to information only the chairman would know. Some of the examples that were sighted in the emails are compelling. I will release them after they have been completely confirmed.

Confirmed
Some other lies Mr. Rasta has released seem to be based on rumors from Director Barham. Our Freeholder Director has been spreading negative rumors about Freeholder Little for months now. (This I have confirmed from multiple sources). Question: Is the director directly feeding them to Rasta or is he doing it by opening his BIG MOUTH accidentally. Either way Director Barham knows and talks with Rasta regularly. (Though he probably does not know who he is)

My humble opinion... the director should stop breaking the 11th commandment "Thou shall not speak ill of any Republican." and apologize to Freeholder Little. If he is the source for Rasa's propaganda, it will stop.


CMR

No comments: